Sunday 10 March 2013

Mothers Day

 So Today is Mothers day and I have had a lovely weekend. 

It started yesterday when we took the boys to Chichester. 
It was nice to go somewhere different and it had lots of little boutiques.  We stopped for a coffee (diet coke and a cake)  and to feed Lucas.  I even got Thomas saying "let's Mooch" around the shops. 

We then had lunch in a cafe and because it was sunny we sat outside.  It reminded me of being on holiday, sitting outside eating lunch, somewhere different. 

Then we had dinner at my parents last night and this morning I got a lie in.  That might not sound very exciting but it was the best present I could have asked for.  OK I must admit the box of chocolates and wine came a very close second!  The boys came in for their milk and then their Daddy got them dressed and took them downstairs for breakfast while I laid in bed and relaxed.  Then I was brought breakfast in bed.  A toasted bacon sandwich.  That made me feel better.  I felt slightly jaded after the dinner at my parents last night. Can't think why???

Thomas had made another card at Grandmas house.  I really love getting home made things from the boys. I love that they have taken the time to sit down and think about doing something for me.  It makes me feel special :-)

I also got a plant from my Mother in law.  It is so pretty. I am going to try really hard with this one.  I am not the best at keeping plants, but practice makes perfect.

Now we are just waiting for a take away and I am having a well deserved Mothers day glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment