Sunday 21 April 2013

Crisp Fiend

I love crisps and enjoy treating myself to a packet.  This morning was no different.  I thought I would have the last packet of Cheese Doritos.  I had put Lucas down for a nap and Thomas was engrossed in the TV so I thought this is the perfect opportunity for a bit of "me time" 

I kicked back, relaxed and enjoyed each crisp, then Lucas wasn't settling so I decided to get him up again.  I put my crisps down leaving 3 in the packet, I was only going to be a few seconds picking Lucas up then could get back to my indulgence.  The one thing I was really looking forward to....those 3 crisps.  The tasty, cheesy crisps, from the last packet of doritos.  The crisps which I had been saving to enjoy in peace and quiet.  Then I heard a rustling packet and little footsteps upstairs and Thomas emerged, laughing.  Saying "Mummy, I have eaten all of your crisps"

I was hoping he was joking - he does like a joke.  Then I smelt his fingers, I actually smelt my 3 year olds fingers to see if he had eaten my crisps!  That is not a highlight of my day.  He wasn't joking, my last 3 crisps were gone.  This was a big deal for me.  As you can tell by my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment