Wednesday 28 November 2012

Wrong voice

I was reading Thomas his bedtime story which Phil normally does. A couple of pages in Thomas said I wasn't doing it right. He said I was reading it funnily. What does that mean?

So I tried harder, changing my voice for each character, this wasn't good enough either. Nothing is as good as Daddy reading his bedtime story.

So again I exaggerated the words and put on as many different voices as I could manage. I sounded like a right plum.

I recon he did it on purpose to make me sound ridiculous!

1 comment:

  1. I think he like its when you read it in a funny way, change the words a bit etc.
    But you're right you'll never be as good as me at reading bedtime stories :)

    (bet you're impressed I've read your blog though eh?!)

    Love xx

    ReplyDelete